Creating fantastic new homes for local people
The development will incorporate a range of energy efficient measures, including lighting, insulation and glazing:
- A Combined Heat and Power (CHP) unit located out of sight to provide sustainable energy for the development
- Photovoltaics - converting sunlight into electricity to help power the development
- Green roofs - absorbing rainwater, providing insulation, creating a habitat for wildlife and helping to lower urban air temperatures.
We have lots of experience in building new homes in London and are working closely with specialist acoustic consultants, identifying and dealing with any potential noise issues:
- High specification double glazing to greatly reduce any noise from outside, including traffic
- We have placed the family houses in the quieter parts of the site - in the new traffic-free mews street and the southern end of Sedan Way.